- NO air should be visible at the corners of the headband. See more below.
- Wear the Relaxed ZB with the feet curving away from your ears and the Original with the feet curving around the ears. See link below
- Try to look natural in photos, no need to tilt your head to show the headband. If you feel awkward the photo will look awkward.
- No blurry images or videos.
- Tag @zazzybandz and use #zazzybandz in your content.
- Keep scrolling for more requirements when wearing Zazzy Bandz.
Thanks for Sharing
Click the "upload" button to share your digital content. It will be reviewed per the guidelines below.*** NOTE: If you don't have a gmail account, you can send large files for FREE using WeTransfer to send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Zazzy of the Month
To show how much we appreciate the support you give our mission and the children of Peniel Orphanage we're featuring one special fan each month. If this is something that interests you please contact us on Instagram. See this month's shout out here.
Original Fit vs. Relaxed Fit
Both band needs to be worn with the corners facing in the direction as seen in the image. The Relaxed Fit will need to be flipped in the opposite direction. Refer to image. Have questions? Send us a picture and we will help you achieve the perfect fit.
Zazzy Bandz work great in straight and curly hair with the right Face Shape + Hair Type.
If Zazzy Bandz are not working for you, it's ok! You do not have to share online. But please let us know so we know why you didn't share.
Two Ways to Wear Zazzy Bandz
Option 1 example with straight hair
Option 2 example with curly hair
Become An Affiliate
Give 15% off to your followers and earn 8% from each sale when they purchase? Our AOV $32.